MyLotto.com is the official online affiliate program for Jackpot.com.
Founded in 2006, the company was the first-ever online lottery affiliate program. A pioneer in the marketing and promotion of online lottery services, the company was started by a group of affiliate and online-marketing veterans. MyLotto.com introduced a new service to the field, and since, has positioned itself as the world’s leading online marketing program for lottery-related services.
The company continues to expand and offer new tools and services to generate long-lasting mutually-beneficial relationships with its partners and affiliates.
To this end, we have recently launched Jackpot.com, an international brand that offers a fully regulated lottery betting service for lottery draws from around the world, in addition to customized local offerings such as Online Syndicates for the UK Market.
Geared to provide the highest level of personal support and assistance in all languages, campaign management and traffic optimization, MyLotto.com’s affiliate team is available for its affiliates 24/7/365.
MyLotto.com – The World’s First and Leading Online Lottery Affiliate Program
this is a test
Sending email to people who have not specifically requested it is considered "spam". MyLotto.com condemns such marketing practices, and has a strict policy when spam is carried out by its affiliates.
Abusive Email Marketing Practices include:
- - Sending email messages to recipients who have not specifically requested such.
- - Sending email messages to purchased, rented, leased, or any other third-party email lists.
- - "Batching" or any automatic addition of new subscribers to email lists.
- - Sending of unsolicited email messages through third party partners that then promote any brand through landing pages of any sort.
- - Automatic and mass Newsgroup, forums, or blog postings.
MyLotto.com Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
If a MyLotto.com Affiliate is reported or is caught violating the Spam Policy, using illegal or unethical methods to promote any of our internet sites, the affiliate account will immediately be closed and terminated, and the affiliate will not be entitled to receive commissions due at that time.