Our dedicated and experienced affiliate team provides you with the technical and marketing support you’ll need to get the most out of your campaign. For general information, questions or feedback, feel free to contact us directly through live chat at the bottom of the page, or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply promptly.
For inquiries regarding Jackpot.com, or if you are a player on Jackpot.com, please contact email@example.com.
Sending email to people who have not specifically requested it is considered "spam". MyLotto.com condemns such marketing practices, and has a strict policy when spam is carried out by its affiliates.
Abusive Email Marketing Practices include:
- - Sending email messages to recipients who have not specifically requested such.
- - Sending email messages to purchased, rented, leased, or any other third-party email lists.
- - "Batching" or any automatic addition of new subscribers to email lists.
- - Sending of unsolicited email messages through third party partners that then promote any brand through landing pages of any sort.
- - Automatic and mass Newsgroup, forums, or blog postings.
MyLotto.com Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
If a MyLotto.com Affiliate is reported or is caught violating the Spam Policy, using illegal or unethical methods to promote any of our internet sites, the affiliate account will immediately be closed and terminated, and the affiliate will not be entitled to receive commissions due at that time.