Since 2006, MyLotto was the first online affiliate program for lottery tickets. As the official online marketing platform for theLotter.com, MyLotto is a world-leader, with over 10,000 active affiliates.
Online since 2006, MyLotto.com is the official affiliate program for theLotter.com
Work with us to leverage your traffic, whether it is lottery-oriented, gaming oriented, or general traffic. Join MyLotto.com to market the biggest industry in the world.
As the most experienced lottery ticket affiliate program in the world, we know how to build a win-win relationship, and help you maximize your traffic and increase your earnings.
Sending email to people who have not specifically requested it is considered "spam". MyLotto.com condemns such marketing practices, and has a strict policy when spam is carried out by its affiliates.
Abusive Email Marketing Practices include:
- - Sending email messages to recipients who have not specifically requested such.
- - Sending email messages to purchased, rented, leased, or any other third-party email lists.
- - "Batching" or any automatic addition of new subscribers to email lists.
- - Sending of unsolicited email messages through third party partners that then promote any brand through landing pages of any sort.
- - Automatic and mass Newsgroup, forums, or blog postings.
MyLotto.com Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
If a MyLotto.com Affiliate is reported or is caught violating the Spam Policy, using illegal or unethical methods to promote any of our internet sites, the affiliate account will immediately be closed and terminated, and the affiliate will not be entitled to receive commissions due at that time.